Monday, February 2, 2009

Cleveland

This last weekend Jay and I went out to Cleveland to visit his family. We had a great time relaxing, talking, laughing and eating lots of food!!
I just had to share this conversation with my airline attendant on the way home:

her: when are you due?
me: June
her: so, it's February, then March, April, May June... so about four months left?
me: yes
her: (pointing at my stomach) don't you think it's a little big?
me: (kind-of taken back) no, this is baby number four so I guess I get a little bigger faster??????

... and then I walked away.

How rude. I actually have been feeling pretty good about my size so far, but thank for telling me I look like a cow.

Crazy.

1 comment:

Emily Genz said...

Wow Janet, I can't believe she said that! What is wrong with people? I am sure you look just fabulous! How are you feeling? Do you know what you are having yet?