Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun time: potty training!!

Oh the joys of being a mom... I am trying to potty train my two year old. She gets to wear panties when we are at home. Well, today I had just cleaned the bathroom when she told me she went poopy and pee in her pants, which was now all the way down her legs... she went in the bathroom, took off her pants, dropped everything on my clean floor and then made a mess on the toilet seat as well. So needless to say, I had to clean her and re-clean the bathroom! If you all don't know, I HATE potty training!!! I hated it with my first and now I am hating it again!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hey Janet! So glad that you are blogging! So fun! So far so good. I am not looking forward to potty training Jordan because he is so anti-potty right now. It's horrible! Trying not to push the issue :)