Tuesday, July 29, 2008

blessed

I am not sure why but tonight I am feeling very blessed. Nothing special happened today... nothing great or out of the ordinary, but in my heart I am feeling very content. The Lord has blessed me with so much that I take for granted most of the time.
There are days that I feel overwhelmed, but when I really look at it...

I am blessed.

I have three amazing children. They all have sweet spirits and already are having a longing to know Jesus more. They have all been healthy. Our greatest scare medically has been the flu or small scrapes.

I am blessed.

I have a great husband who supports and loves me even at my ugliest times. He understands my moods and how to deal with me. He encourages me every day and I never have to question his love for me.

I am blessed.

Most importantly, I have an amazing Heavenly Father who cares for me more than I will ever know. He has been leading me on a path for so many years and is now calling me into His presence in new ways. He is never changing, but shows new sides of Himself to me all the time. He is my comfort, my encourager, my passion, my love, my guidance and so much more. He brings so many blessings into my life and even though the hard times He is faithful to all His traits.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janet! I love the blog! I am go glad to her everything is going well! The kids are so cute! It's true, you are so blessed! Keep posting and I will keep reading! Tell the family I say hi!