Friday, August 15, 2008

friday...

This morning I took the girls on a field trip with my MOMS group to the fire station. It was fun to see the trucks up close and have the firefighters teach us about fire safety. The girls enjoyed it, but I was not able to get any really good pictures so I don't really have any to post.... sorry.

On the way home I stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things I needed to make some banana bread this afternoon. Anyway, When we got in the store Kendall wanted to ride in one of the carts that looks like a car, but they were all being used. This was the start of the temper tantrum... about 5 feet inside the store. She started screaming and stomping her feet to I put her in the cart where she continued to scream as loud as she possibly could, through the store, in the check out line and all the way home. I was so embarrassed! I think this the the third time my children have ever acted out in public and it is so humiliating. To make matters worse, when I was trying to get the three kids and groceries loaded in the car, I accidentally pushed my alarm button on my key and my van was beeping loudly though the parking lot!! I drove away with my head down just praying no one would recognize me.

No comments: