Monday, September 1, 2008

I know....

ok, I know I am going a little crazy with the blogs right now, but I just got some pictures that my parents took from last weekend when they had the kids. They took them to the North Pole, which for those of you who don't know this, is an amusement park for kids. I remember my mom taking me there all the time growing up. I have many great memories there. They have little kiddy rides, but they also have rides for bigger kids. Brooklynn and Kendall loved all the rides! I was very impressed that they went on the big ones. They had so much fun and haven't stopped talking about it. Here are a few pictures:


1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, it looks exactly the same! Did they go down the twisty slide?! And I love all the new blogs, it's so fun to read them!