Monday, September 1, 2008

yes, I copied this idea...

I read on a fellow blogger's site that she takes her kids out for a date and buys school supplies with them. I thought it was a great idea so... I copied it.
Brooklynn starts preschool tomorrow. This last Thursday was her open house at her school. She and I went to the open house and met her teacher and saw her classroom. She was very quiet and shy, but was very excited once we got back in the car and it was just me and her. We then went out for ice cream and then to Target to buy her supplies. It was very nice as we rarely have time for just us.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I copied it too, isn't it the BEST idea?!? I love the color of your wall...my kitchen is that exact same red! Good taste. :)

Janet said...

it's the color of my kitchen too!