Sunday, September 21, 2008

reunion

Last night was my 10 year high school reunion. It was so much fun!! We met at the Warehouse restaurant downtown Colorado Springs to have dinner and were there for 5 hours. Everyone was talking and it wasn't awkward at all... I was a little nervous about that before hand. It was fun to see where everyone has been in the last 10 years and how they all have changed. Here are some pictures of the night...
Me and my hubby!!


Katie, Sarah, Andrea, Kris and me... good friends from high school. I still keep in touch with these girls.


Andrea, me, Kris, Amber, Sarah



Kris, Andrea, me

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Pictures! I didn't have my camera, so I was just waiting for pics to be posted by someone! I am stealing them and putting them on mine! :) Thanks chica! Hope you had a fabulous birthday. So good to see you!

shanna said...

Thanks for sharing some pics. Looks like you all had a good time! Wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday (a few days late). :)

Jen said...

You all look great! I thought the reunion was NEXT weekend! Darn it! I would have loved to come, can't believe I missed it. I told Sarah I'll have to tag along the next time you all get together, it would have been great to see you! Everyone looks so beautiful! Who all went?