Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here we come...

Hawaii, here we come, that is!!

Jay and I are planning to go to Hawaii in just a couple weeks. I can't wait! He has a business trip down there for a whole week. I'm coming toward the end of his week and then we are staying for three more days after he is done working!! The only things we have to pay for is my airfare and two nights of hotel. Jay's company is covering the other nights and his airfare as well as a rental car, so it's a pretty cheap trip to Hawaii.

He gets to be there for 10 days... me, only 5, but I don't have to do any work while there!!

A few months after we were married we took a trip to Branson, Missouri. It was fun, but the next youngest people in the whole city were about 65! We haven't been on a trip/ vacation since then except to visit family. It's going to be great.

My parents are coming up to stay with the kids. Gotta love grandparents!! Thank you mom and dad... you will never know how much this means to us!

3 comments:

Little S said...

Fun! Can't wait to see pictures.

Jen said...

I want to come, I want to come! Have a great time, yay for you!

Slegers Shenanigans said...

I went to Branson for our honeymoon, but Hawaii sounds amazing! Hope you have fun!