Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by another blog a while ago to share seven things that are interesting of not well known about me. I have been struggling with this, but decided to finally give it a shot.

1. I am not much of a night person. I prefer my mornings. I can get grumpy at night and just want to be left alone and allowed to sleep.

2. I absolutely love planning events and such, but often times am too lazy to actually do it. It's amazing that you can be lazy to do something that you love, but that's what I do.

3. I have always dreamed of going to Israel. I think it would be amazing to walk where Jesus did and see the history of my faith in real life. It would make the Bible stories come alive even more.

4. When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet... now I really don't like animals ( I will not use the word hate here and I am sure I would get many complaints)... sorry Shawn and Amber. Jay finally talked me into getting a dog, who I am putting up with, but don't really love.

5. I pre-wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Don't really know why, just the way I have always done it. You would think that if I am too lazy to do something I love (#2) that I would definitely be too lazy to do something I don't really enjoy, but that's not the case.

6. I have a huge sweet tooth. It is a blessing that I get that sick feeling after having too much sugar, otherwise, I would eat sweets, breakfast, lunch and dinner and then be very ill and about 400 pounds.

7. I am not into sports. I wish I was, but never had interest as a kid. Then when I was older and had a little interest... all the other kids were so much better than I was that I never gave it a try. I would love to be more athletic, but as my husband so gently says it "I can't walk and chew bubble gum at the same time", I don't think I am really cut out for it.

So that's me in seven little points. I would love to hear what anyone else has to say about them, so... I tag anyone who reads this blog.

3 comments:

Jay said...

i think you have my quote wrong. it's a little more like:

"you are the only person i know who can trip walking across a flat parking lot."

Jen said...

You forgot to put that you loathe feet. :)

Jen said...

Then again, maybe that's a well known fact about you!